This section is a global section that will be seen on all pages
- All skaters must be registered and paid in full prior to the first day of the session with the West Toronto Skating Club and Skate Canada.
- STARSkate membership fees are paid at the beginning of the session and are for the entire fall/winter session (Sept. - April).
- A one day membership fee must be paid in full. Two or three day STARSkate membership fees may be paid in two payments (Sept. 1 and Dec. 1). The first payment must include the Skate Canada membership fee.
- Memberships are non-transferable between skaters and/or sessions.
- Registration fees are non-refundable without exceptions. Once session
has started, the number of days you have committed to cannot be
- Parents of skaters 12 years and younger must remain in the arena for the duration of their skater's session.
- There are no make up classes for classes missed.
- The West Toronto Skating Club is NOT responsible for any injury or loss or damage to property, however caused.
- All skaters must abide by the West Toronto Skating Club Rules and Regulations received at the time of registration.
- The WTSC reserves the right to cancel sessions, limit the number of skaters per session and to change the session levels to benefit the club.
- A $25.00 fee will be applied for any returned cheques.
- A $25.00 cancellation fee will be applied to all withdrawals from the program prior to the start date. No refunds are permitted once the session has begun.
- A $25.00 change fee will apply to program/date changes made after registration has been completed.
- The Skate Canada fee is non-refundable.
- Requests for credits will be considered due to medical reasons only and must be made in writing to the Board of Directors of the WTSC. A $25.00 administration fee will apply.
- Guest fees will be charged for participants who skate on sessions other than those for which they have registered. Space permitting. Guest skating is limited to 2x/month during the fall/winter season.
- Our club is located in Canada and all of our transactions are completed in Canadian Dollars.
- We do not export any goods and we do not have any physical goods for sale. Purchases made on this website are for services only and will be delivered at the location indicated by the program you are registering for.